Throughout her career, Elaine Pichet, has singled herself in the field of permanent cosmetics because of her artistic and technical skills. Her approach is simple; less is more.
With an application that is truly artistic, Elaine knows how to study the features and suggest the best application. She will always say to her patient, that it's about them, not about her. In the end, it is about the patient's comfort zone and also the way they apply their own makeup.
Elaine sees permanent makeup as a means to restore color in aging skin or simply to enhance natural beauty.
Elaine has performed thousands of procedures over the past 24 years serving clients from greater Tucson. She has had women fly in to Tucson from all over the country to have their procedures performed by Elaine. Her beautiful, comfortable office is so inviting -- immediately you feel relaxed!
• Board Certified in Intradermal Cosmetics by the American Academy of Micropigmentation (AAM)
• Board Certified in Permanent Cosmetics from the Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals (SPCP)
• Co-founder and member of the Permanent Makeup Society of Arizona (PMSAZ), a non-profit organization committed to continual education in the field of permanent cosmetics
• Guest speaker at national and international conventions
• Full Sterilization
• Lifetime member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals (SPCP), as well as the American Academy of Micropigmentation (AAM)
• Graduated with merit at the International Institute of Permanent Cosmetics in Dallas
• Bachelor of Arts from Concordia University
in Montreal, Canada
• 24 years experience
• Blood borne Pathogens Certification
As a member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals and the American Academy of Micropigmentation, Elaine is dedicated to promoting permanent makeup safety, excellence at the highest level of professional standards.
Elaine has performed thousands of procedures for 24 years; making her a top professional in this industry.
In addition, Elaine has participated multiple times as a guest speaker at conventions of plastic surgeons in the USA and Canada and conventions of peers.